MIOT Hospitals, a Quaternary care multi specialty hospital offers the best in health care to patients who have come to trust the hospital as one of India’s best. A 1000-bed facility, 300 full time doctors offering superlative treatment in 63 Specialities, MIOT proudly lays claim to a team of world-class professionals who use our state-of-the-art infrastructure and cutting-edge technology to heal and give hope to our patients. Consistently adjudged as a leader in healthcare, MIOT Hospitals attracts patients from 129 countries who seek our expertise in moving towards wellness.
MIOT Hospitals offers end to end care - diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation,including emergency and critical care – all under one roof. Committed to its mission “Putting Patients First” MIOT Hospitals offers the highest standards in patient safety and quality of service through the practice of evidence-based medicine under expert and caring hands, using the latest advances that medical science has to offer on par with International standards.
MIOT Hospitals Centers of Excellence includes,
MIOT Hospitals has been on the forefront of several medical innovations and breakthroughs,
- First hip-replacement surgery in India
- First kidney transplant across blood groups
- First haplo-identical bone marrow transplant
- First hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scans with dual energy imaging
- Leading centre for orthopaedic research and stem cell research
- State-of-the-art 6600 sq. ft. Laboratory ranked eighth internationally
For more details about MIOT Hospitals please visit www.miotinternational.com